Happy Birthday Dear Austin
Today was Austin's 5th birthday! Poor guy has stitches in his chin and of course I left the house without my camera. Austin is my step-daughter Tiffany's son. I guess that makes him my "step-grandson". I helped raise Anthony's half-brothers and sisters. Even though I was never married to Anthony's father, we lived together for a total of eight years. After we split, I remained the step-mother and still am today. Austin doesn't understand all of this, so I am just Anthony's mom to him.
Tiffany cooked hot dogs and burgers, her mother made potato salad and there was watermelon and chips. There was a clown, who was quite entertaining, even for the old folks. When the thunderstorm came, we all went into the house and watched Austin open his gifts. It was a pretty cool party. All of the kids were there, A's brothers and sisters and it was nice to see them all together. The kids mom and her parents were there too. It was kind of sad that their father wasn't with us, I know I miss him as much as they do. We are still a very large extended family. I'm so glad for that.
Tiffany cooked hot dogs and burgers, her mother made potato salad and there was watermelon and chips. There was a clown, who was quite entertaining, even for the old folks. When the thunderstorm came, we all went into the house and watched Austin open his gifts. It was a pretty cool party. All of the kids were there, A's brothers and sisters and it was nice to see them all together. The kids mom and her parents were there too. It was kind of sad that their father wasn't with us, I know I miss him as much as they do. We are still a very large extended family. I'm so glad for that.









4 Comments:
At 9:46 PM,
Lois Lane said…
Just goes to show there doesn't have to be blood shared to have love. Nice photo. Glad you had a good time!
Lois Lane
At 12:38 AM,
lightfeather said…
Nothing like a party for a child to bring love together.
*winks* Thanks for the support.
At 9:02 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Happy Birthday Austin!!
At 9:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
Enjoyed a lot! Antidepressant memory loss Best ambien online Lower lumbar pain relief volvo headrest disassembly http://www.awning-7.info/bird_awnings.html http://www.online-roulette-5.info/Video-security-system-20.html Internet service providers in morgantown wv neck cellulite remover Josephine style furniture Engine head torking specs ford Miele condenser dryer hondas redrider 2000 porsche 996 Zyrtec+france Angeles benz los mercedes Symptom vicodin effects model lexi clark
Post a Comment
<< Home