The Appointment is Confirmed
My sister works dayshift
Needs a phone jack fixed
Will I meet the repair man today
between 1 and 3
Yes, leave the key out for me
Sprint calls and confirms at 7:45 am
Repair man will be there
between 1 and 3
Ok Sprint, don't come before 1
Nobody will be there until 1
I leave my house at 12:30
Pull into her driveway at 12:35
There is a tag in her door
Sorry we missed you
Time 11:00
Call Sprint
Pretend to be my sister
the order is closed
there was no access
They closed the order?
At 11:00
But you weren't supposed to be here at 11.
Sorry, you will have to reschedule.
Came home, call my sister
You're gonna have to reschedule
My garbage can has blown into the neighbor's yard
Hope it doesn't get hit by a car
before my son gets home to fetch it.
It's 1:27
He'll be home at 2:45
Needs a phone jack fixed
Will I meet the repair man today
between 1 and 3
Yes, leave the key out for me
Sprint calls and confirms at 7:45 am
Repair man will be there
between 1 and 3
Ok Sprint, don't come before 1
Nobody will be there until 1
I leave my house at 12:30
Pull into her driveway at 12:35
There is a tag in her door
Sorry we missed you
Time 11:00
Call Sprint
Pretend to be my sister
the order is closed
there was no access
They closed the order?
At 11:00
But you weren't supposed to be here at 11.
Sorry, you will have to reschedule.
Came home, call my sister
You're gonna have to reschedule
My garbage can has blown into the neighbor's yard
Hope it doesn't get hit by a car
before my son gets home to fetch it.
It's 1:27
He'll be home at 2:45








2 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
lightfeather said…
I came back to check on the garbage can situation. LOL! I have cake and ice cream at my blog now. don't want you to miss it. You can even save it while you watch AI if you want. That's MY plan!
At 11:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Post a Comment
<< Home