This is Terk
This would be Terk
The day I brought her home
Rosie fans might know
that she is named after
Rosie's character Terk
in "Tarzan"
Every time I see her
I hear "Trashing the Camp"
Always under foot
Tearing up my woodwork
I need to get her fixed
So she will stop pole dancing
on my dining room table leg
Zooby zoo Zabby zob zwee dap zweeZwe Dap zwe doo,
Zabwe dap sooby doo dapa swee wab zee doo da ba doo dz ba da ba doo Zwe Dap Zwe doo
Someday I will figure out how to get music in here.









4 Comments:
At 1:53 PM,
Knitty Kitty said…
I'm sorry your cat wreaks your house, but that has to be the cutest kitten picture EVER!
At 3:27 PM,
Cindy said…
Thanks, she's about 2 years old now. Ornery as can be. I can't even go to the bathroom without her right under my feet!
At 6:21 PM,
lightfeather said…
Oh the joys of the "un" fixed female cat. I waited a long time with my calico (we are a blended family so now I have 5 cats all together plus one old and big dog)
The calico made so many noises, her yowling(is that a word?) and rubbing...OMG! Finally did ger her neutered and she's one fat and sassy gal now..and no more yowling!
Your kittie kat is awfully cute though..I cannot resist a kittie but you can probably all ready figure that one out. LOL!
At 8:48 PM,
JessieTYCG said…
That is the most adorable kitty ever! The Humane Society should put that picture on its web site. Everybody would adopt a cat with that cute mug looking back at them!
We have a male cat named Oliver and even though he's neutered, he still has romantic liaisons with the big stuffed teddy bear that sits on my daughters bed. Try explaining that to a six-year-old!
Post a Comment
<< Home