Offending Weed
It's been raining off and on most of the day. Not big rain, just annoying drizzle. It's been a very quiet morning and hopefully the trend will continue throughout the day.
Robin is planning to come over today after work to attack the offending field bindweed. My asian lilys have the best blooms ever this year and they are being choked by this crap. It's also affecting the tiger lilys and my coral bells. I have put it on alert, it's going today!
Still no mousepad here. My sister got hers yesterday. I've told her that I'm confiscating it and she readily agreed since her monitor is broken. She doesn't have money to get a new one so her system is packed away. She has no need for a mousepad. She claims that she will deliver it Friday or Saturday. I will hold her to that and if she doesn't produce it I will go get it on Sunday!
Shelby's digging of her backside has slowed down. I'm thinking that perhaps with a bath and this medicine she will be back to normal in no time. I can only hope. She needs a bath anyway, she's shedding like crazy. This is an annual event with her, hair everywhere. I wonder if you can use dog hair to stuff things? It might be pretty gross, but I could probably make a fortune. Ms. Woo sheds more than ten dogs!
Robin is planning to come over today after work to attack the offending field bindweed. My asian lilys have the best blooms ever this year and they are being choked by this crap. It's also affecting the tiger lilys and my coral bells. I have put it on alert, it's going today!
Still no mousepad here. My sister got hers yesterday. I've told her that I'm confiscating it and she readily agreed since her monitor is broken. She doesn't have money to get a new one so her system is packed away. She has no need for a mousepad. She claims that she will deliver it Friday or Saturday. I will hold her to that and if she doesn't produce it I will go get it on Sunday!
Shelby's digging of her backside has slowed down. I'm thinking that perhaps with a bath and this medicine she will be back to normal in no time. I can only hope. She needs a bath anyway, she's shedding like crazy. This is an annual event with her, hair everywhere. I wonder if you can use dog hair to stuff things? It might be pretty gross, but I could probably make a fortune. Ms. Woo sheds more than ten dogs!









8 Comments:
At 12:22 PM,
CrackerLilo said…
Aw, what pretty flowers! I hope you can get rid of those weeds choking them out.
Blessed be!
At 2:25 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
They make paper out of dryer lint, maybe you can be a founder of something with dog hair LOL. A nice knitted sweater perhaps? Your flowers are beautiful! Do you garden alot? i have a bunch of pretty flowers but something has made lil black things all over them, my kids say they are spider eggs, i dunno what they are but they look like lil black poppy seeds, you know what they are?
Hugs and have a great day Cindy Lou whoooooooooo
dianna
At 7:09 PM,
Nancy said…
It will be good for you plants to get the weed out of there!
I have not received a mouse pad either. Perhaps my neighbor got it and hasn't told me? She did call within 5 seconds of the earthquake today though and she probably would have told me if she got MY mousepad!
My dog has been shedding horribly. It seems to have subsided, thankfully, cuz I am over cleaning up cat and dog hair!
Stuffing things with dog hair. YUCK Cindy....
Not going to drop in on Sister dear?
At 7:15 PM,
author said…
So you did hear from your sister?
any more hints as to what she has been up to ?
At 8:06 PM,
Melzie said…
Di take a pic of your black thingies. Cindy your lillies are gorgeous. Lillies dont do well for me, I love daylillies but all they do is go weedy on me. I do very well with roses though, I should find a pic of my bush from last year... :) xoxo melzie
At 10:43 PM,
Lois Lane said…
Well if you can't stuff things with dog hair, maybe you can stuff things with weeds. Holy weeds Batman! :)
Lois Lane
At 11:05 PM,
Just Jan said…
very beautiful flowers...I'm a houseplant person...I tend to kill flowers..lol.
my dog has skin allergies and has to go get an allergy shot about every 3 months. I have a spray for spot rashes that he gets that the vet gave me. It's a time release action stuff that really helps between visits. Before we knew it was skin allergies, it was so bad that he looked like he had the mange. Hope your dog gets better soon. I looked for a name of this spray but it only says...Advanced pHormula.
At 5:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP decks patios driveways pinehurst idaho central florida bextra attorneys Malpractice lawyers manhattan new york
Post a Comment
<< Home