School's Out
Today was Anthony's last day of school.
As a parent, I guess traditionally I should be sad.
I'm not though, mainly because he's the only child.
This makes for a peaceful summer with no battles between siblings.
I enjoy having him around!
I remember when I was young, my mother dreaded summer vacation
There were three of us at home...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted on the site of the ridiculous today.
Here it is, in case he deletes:
Cindy said...
Stephen,
With all due respect, I think you are blowing a comment completely out of proportion for your own agenda. What Rosie said on The View about her personal life is her business. Her business, Kelli's business, NOT YOUR BUSINESS. This obsession you have with Rosie and her family is getting completely ridiculous. You are not ministering to her, you are doing her a disservice.
4:31 PM
He has a video clip of Rosie's comments on The View concerning breast feeding.
The man is an ASS; flat out, plain and simple.
He's edited the clip and has bold captioning on it. I find this very offensive.
He rarely responds to me. I care not, I think he's a phony. He runs his blog like Romper Room. The more I read, the more the man scares me. I never want to be as "Christian" as he claims he is. I don't think he has any better of a chance of getting into heaven than the rest of us do. He once told me he could make comments to me that would make me cry. I would never cry over anything this guy says. All he can ever do is piss me off, which he does on a regular basis. I think he's two-faced and is in denial.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a much brighter note
My car is fixed and it's home.
I might need a muffler but not for a while
The firecracker smell is gone, the gas smell is gone
The oil is changed
The brakes are fixed
What I thought was a bad catalytic converter
Was really a burned coil = $20
So when the first problem occurred (leaky gas tank)
I was quoted a price to replace $300
What I eventually had done was:
Replace gas tank
Replace two brake lines (not just one)
Replace bad coil
Oil change and filter
New plugs and wires
Total = $340
I gave him an extra $10 because it was hot, he's an old friend, I have a new mechanic, and the gas tank was an S.O.B. to get in there!
Geez while I was listing all of that stuff, I could have done a priceless commercial!
I think I made out, big time!
In honor of Lois Lane and her travels:
For Your Listening Pleasure
As a parent, I guess traditionally I should be sad.
I'm not though, mainly because he's the only child.
This makes for a peaceful summer with no battles between siblings.
I enjoy having him around!
I remember when I was young, my mother dreaded summer vacation
There were three of us at home...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted on the site of the ridiculous today.
Here it is, in case he deletes:
Cindy said...
Stephen,
With all due respect, I think you are blowing a comment completely out of proportion for your own agenda. What Rosie said on The View about her personal life is her business. Her business, Kelli's business, NOT YOUR BUSINESS. This obsession you have with Rosie and her family is getting completely ridiculous. You are not ministering to her, you are doing her a disservice.
4:31 PM
He has a video clip of Rosie's comments on The View concerning breast feeding.
The man is an ASS; flat out, plain and simple.
He's edited the clip and has bold captioning on it. I find this very offensive.
He rarely responds to me. I care not, I think he's a phony. He runs his blog like Romper Room. The more I read, the more the man scares me. I never want to be as "Christian" as he claims he is. I don't think he has any better of a chance of getting into heaven than the rest of us do. He once told me he could make comments to me that would make me cry. I would never cry over anything this guy says. All he can ever do is piss me off, which he does on a regular basis. I think he's two-faced and is in denial.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a much brighter note
My car is fixed and it's home.
I might need a muffler but not for a while
The firecracker smell is gone, the gas smell is gone
The oil is changed
The brakes are fixed
What I thought was a bad catalytic converter
Was really a burned coil = $20
So when the first problem occurred (leaky gas tank)
I was quoted a price to replace $300
What I eventually had done was:
Replace gas tank
Replace two brake lines (not just one)
Replace bad coil
Oil change and filter
New plugs and wires
Total = $340
I gave him an extra $10 because it was hot, he's an old friend, I have a new mechanic, and the gas tank was an S.O.B. to get in there!
Geez while I was listing all of that stuff, I could have done a priceless commercial!
I think I made out, big time!
In honor of Lois Lane and her travels:
For Your Listening Pleasure








5 Comments:
At 4:45 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
YAY On your car being home!!! I read that on the Bennet blog, I didn't see the connection with the gay issues at hand, but then again i miss alot LOL, on one of my boards they linked to a camp that prides itself in changing gay teens, I sent him the link LOL Weird though. Have a wonderful summer with anthony!!
Love
dianna
At 9:45 PM,
lightfeather said…
Yeah car!
I read SB's blog and the comments. My working hours no longer allow me to post. No matter. I am at a loss as to what to say. I really am. It is all just too confusing to me right now. His whole agenda. I am thinking love. That is all I am allowing in my world right now. I am better off not being in there for the time being.
Love you!
Lighty
At 11:22 AM,
CrackerLilo said…
Yay for cars and peaceful kids at home! :-)
Blessed be!
At 6:23 AM,
Nancy said…
My kids don't get out til the 23rd. I am happy for summer for them. They work so hard all year. I am happy we will not have daily schedules, well from time to time we will, but overall, there is no reason to be running out the door first thing in the morning!
Glad you got your car working.
At 5:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... » »
Post a Comment
<< Home