Life Goes On

Friday, July 29, 2005

Just An Update

Greetings!
Just thought I'd write the current things for a change of pace.

Terk is in heat again. One of these days
I'm going to have that fixed.
Hopefully, soon.
Shelby Woo is done with her hot spots
Two rounds of antibiotics, itchy pills and advantage

GI Anthony is going on a weekend camping thing at the base
Pretty convenient timing with Terk's situation

On the MS Forum
A guy asked a question about a song
He's stationed in Iraq
He's from NE Ohio
Born and raised
Moved to Georgia
After a couple of posts
He found his mother's sister
On the forum
A family reunion

He sent me a picture
I sent him a Michael Stanley cd
Coming Up For Air
I just happened to have one handy
It went out yesterday
I showed Anthony his email last night
Anthony's comment:
We have a foster soldier
We will be sending him care packages
His only request, Pop Tarts
Hard to find in Baghdad
He has found a blood relative
And gained a fairy godmother

I will be home alone this weekend
With Terk and her howling
I've put the word out on the street
Party at my house
Hoping that someone will stop by
Probably won't go to the grocery store
Because my lovely assistant will be gone
He wants me to come up with another phrase
I've called him my purse
I'm always asking him to put something in his pocket

He might be going to Pittsburgh in a couple weeks
For a visit with Joe
Around his birthday
I'm trying to figure out a party plan
August is a rough month
With all the birthdays
And school starting
For both of us
Anthony passed Science with a C
What a relief

Sue has heard rumors
that Sarah is on the West Side
If this is true, she needs her ass kicked
Sue has been convinced that she is dead
I think she is laying low
I know for sure that I don't have all the facts
I mentioned this to CJM
Asked him to get in touch with LW
If anyone can find her on the west side
It's LW

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    How cool to find his mother's aunt! And how sweet of you to send him the photo of MS and send him a care package. Our girl scout troop sends care packages to a unit in the Sunni Triangle...They love getting things from home. Time magazine, gs cookies, popcorn, and things specially requested. Good that you are his fairy godmother!

    As for Anthony, I don't suppose he would appreciate you calling him, "your humble servant." LOL

    I did like the foster soldier statement. He is a quick wit isn't he!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    That's really cool about the soldier, both that he found family and that he found a fairy godmother!

    I'm very happy to hear that Anthony passed Science. I'm sure he's relieved, whether he admits it or not. And the name could be worse... you could call him your indentured servant. Purse is the funniest, though. I like that one. Or maybe he'd prefer to be called your trusty sidekick. LOL

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    That is so cool getting afoster soldier! how s weet of you to send himstuff!!! best wishes. Sorrya bout thecat . Ihope anthon y hasagreat time
    LOve
    Dianna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home