Diana and Karen, No, I didn't get to meet him. The ribfest was supposed to be over at 12. He played until 12:50. I was too tired to hang around afterwards. There's always the next time. He's playing a couple more places this summer, so I will have other opportunities.
I was satisfied just being there and meeting the couple people that I did from the forum.
He even dedicated a song to the forum folks.
He talks in between songs, at every performance. He's pretty funny.
And he has another new album coming out soon. This one will just be covers of other bands, I don't think there will be anything original on it.
And he's already said that he's got two original songs that are just waiting to go on another album.
7 Comments:
At 4:16 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Those are awesome! so did you get to meet him????? The pics she seemed so close! Awesome Cindy!!
At 5:59 PM,
Karen said…
what incredible pics !
you were right there up close and personal !
so, I wanna know too.....
did you get to meet him???
huh, huh, well did ya?
Karen
At 6:30 PM,
lightfeather said…
It looks like so much fun! I almost felt like I was there for a minute!
At 7:04 PM,
Cindy said…
Diana and Karen,
No, I didn't get to meet him. The ribfest was supposed to be over at 12. He played until 12:50. I was too tired to hang around afterwards. There's always the next time. He's playing a couple more places this summer, so I will have other opportunities.
I was satisfied just being there and meeting the couple people that I did from the forum.
He even dedicated a song to the forum folks.
He talks in between songs, at every performance. He's pretty funny.
And he has another new album coming out soon. This one will just be covers of other bands, I don't think there will be anything original on it.
And he's already said that he's got two original songs that are just waiting to go on another album.
At 4:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
At 5:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... New designs for family rooms sofas Adderall side efffects
At 6:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Portable soccer goal What does partitioning your hard drive mean http://www.men-health-data-recovery.info/Bathtubs.html Mega millions drawing sent White strips sample music Fitness singels kelty baby backpacks Cheap calls to israel Texas divorce form Price of a valium Cat coat conditioner home made
Post a Comment
<< Home