Life Goes On

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Reality Update

I don't know why I keep calling my little interruptions reality.
I just wanted to give you a little bit of real time info.

Harry Potter arrived in the mail around 10 am yesterday
We already have two on the waiting list to read it
Susan called this morning to see if Anthony got it yet
I said yes and then she says, is he done yet?
I'm like, no Susan he just started it you will have to wait your turn
And she says, there isn't anyone in front of me is there?
I say, no, you're next.

Sue called this afternoon
Hello, does Anthony have Harry Potter yet?
Yes Sue, he does and you are just going to have to wait your turn
She says, shit, who's in front of me, Susan?

How come nobody thinks that I will be in line?
Because, I still haven't finished the second book.
Anthony lectures me about it all the time
I pulled it out yesterday, and started to re-read book 2.
I have some reading to do to get caught up
Aparently, I will be after Sue in line.

Oh yeah, and Robin, the crafty one called this morning as well
She's in cousin Madelene's line for Harry Potter
And my cousin Joe, Madelene's brother was in a car accident last night
In Farrell PA, he was sent from one hospital to Pittsburgh
He has a broken neck
I'm still waiting for an update, but I know that he's a drunk
His was the only car involved in the accident
He was alone, no passengers
He can talk on the phone, so I guess he can use his arms
Nobody bothered to ask if he was drunk
Nobody bothered to ask if he is paralyzed
He's in tons of pain
Last word he was getting another test
And he's on morphine

Anthony is at the fair again, trip number 4
Joe called today, no word from the birth mother yet
They have tentative plans for Anthony
to come for a visit around his birthday, August 12

It rained while we were in the grocery store today
The humidity is horrible
I'm seriously ready for snow

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    And I am so waiting for some relief here. It is freakin 116 degrees in the desert! The monsoons are coming...usually very little rain, but a whole lot of dirt blowing around. I could use some rain!

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    it will only be in the mid 80's today. we needed a break for a day or 2.
    I hope that your cousin is ok.
    Any updates on him yet?

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Sorry about your cousin...I am sure you will know all in time.
    Harry Potter lines for your book! You still need to read 3, 4 and 5...It could be a while before you get to book six....
    I bet you are ready for some snow! Heat and humidity....UGH.
    Glad Anthony has gotten to go to the fair four times though...Good for him.
    Is he still in summer school, or is it over?

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info Hanging wheelchairs Maui projectors

     

Post a Comment

<< Home