More Katrina
Just wanted to let you know
We're fine
I can't stop watching the news
Send money to the Red Cross
If you can
I'm going to scrape up something
I wish I could go help
Couldn't afford the gas to go
Our gas went up to $3.09
Won't be going anywhere
It seems to me
Now would be a good time
to lift all of the stupid taxes
We got rain
I got water in the basement
But it's under control
I can't stop watching the news
We're fine
I can't stop watching the news
Send money to the Red Cross
If you can
I'm going to scrape up something
I wish I could go help
Couldn't afford the gas to go
Our gas went up to $3.09
Won't be going anywhere
It seems to me
Now would be a good time
to lift all of the stupid taxes
We got rain
I got water in the basement
But it's under control
I can't stop watching the news








7 Comments:
At 9:08 AM,
Nancy said…
All very sad Cindy!
I think most of America feels the same way.
Glad you didn't get soaked and that your
basement is under control!
At 5:55 PM,
Heidi said…
"I think most of America feels the same way."
Just going to add Canadians as well..Give what u can..Anything will help.
Glad your safe Cindy and not to much damage.
At 12:31 AM,
GingerSnaps said…
i dreamt about you last night
im not sure why
i rarely dream about my internet friends
something must be going on
are you sure your ok?
At 7:58 AM,
author said…
gas in south georgia was right at 3.75
here at home in N georgia it is 3.19
it sucks... I am so angry at all of this.
especially all those people dying in NO,
Alabama and MS.
At 9:54 PM,
Karen said…
the news has mezmerized us all.
watching it all, trying to take it all in. just so unreal.
I am glad you didn't get too much damage in your basement.
hugs,
Karen
At 10:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Very nice site!
» »
At 11:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Online sport book beting keno bluetooth mobile headsets Styling saab 900 account card credit merchant process casino without Arizona oxycontin attorney Call center quality controller victoria
Post a Comment
<< Home