Thank You
Yes, I survived birthday 48
MAD chose to work over the weekend
He didn't take Anthony to get a haircut
He didn't come over for my birthday
He did, however, call 3 times yesterday
The plan is that they will do the haircut
This coming Saturday
He has even volunteered to ride along
When I take Anthony to Pittsburgh
We'll see
I understand that freight will get slow
Over the holidays
So we might actually get some quality time
We'll see
Thanks, everyone for the good wishes
That you've sent my way!
MAD chose to work over the weekend
He didn't take Anthony to get a haircut
He didn't come over for my birthday
He did, however, call 3 times yesterday
The plan is that they will do the haircut
This coming Saturday
He has even volunteered to ride along
When I take Anthony to Pittsburgh
We'll see
I understand that freight will get slow
Over the holidays
So we might actually get some quality time
We'll see
Thanks, everyone for the good wishes
That you've sent my way!








8 Comments:
At 1:38 PM,
Lois Lane said…
Happy belated birthday!
Lois Lane
At 1:51 PM,
Dr. Deb said…
I wish you a Happy Belated B-day too!!
~Deb
At 6:41 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
I hope that your birthday was fantastic! Did you eat a lot of cake for me too? :)
Love ya,
Sarah
At 9:57 AM,
Nancy said…
I am happy to hear you survived your birthday. Sorry MAD didn't come around. He better take Anthony this weekend for that haircut he promised!
At 9:10 AM,
Jaded said…
Well crap...I missed it.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Glad MAD might be around a bit more for you guys. And that's a GREAT picture!!
At 9:54 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
aw i wish ilived closer id come cut his hair! Glad you survived his birthday!
Love
Dianna
At 11:02 PM,
Playground In My Mind said…
Happy birthday!!! Renee
At 12:31 AM,
for_the_lonely said…
How are you doing, Cindy? You've been quiet.....hope that all is well! I have been thinking of you!
Love,
Sarah
PS Countdown to Michael...4 days!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home