A Couple of Thoughts & a Thank You

Out of the blue
Completely unexpected
Dianna sent me a graphic!
Johnny Depp is still my guy
Thanks Dianna, it's awesome
Anthony went to a school dance last night
Marisa asked him to go
For the record, according to him
It was not a date
I think it was
They have a mall hang out date today
Which I'm sure is not a date
This non-dating is getting expensive
I've added some chores for him this weekend
My new soldier friend in Baghdad
Sent me an email the other day
Informing me that he has already
Purchased my tickets for the
Michael Stanley concert in April
That we will be attending together
He will also be a guest speaker
For Anthony's Civil Air Patrol group
We are excited to meet him
Just have to survive until April!
I know I haven't posted much
Still have some story telling to do
This time of the year is just
So hard for me
I'll get through it
I always do
Remember the missing Sarah?
Sue wrote a letter to
America's Most Wanted
Several months ago
They called her yesterday
They are interested in doing
a broadcast about Sarah
I will keep you posted
On the details as they develop
P.S.
I forgot to mention
That Anthony wore his
Dress Blues to school
For Veteran's Day








10 Comments:
At 8:53 AM,
Nancy said…
Oh I hope they do a broadcast for Sarah!
I love the non-dating thing! LOL And I bet it is getting expensive, especially if they are non-dating at the mall.
That is very cool about Larry. I bet he is just as funny in person as he is in his emails!
How did it go yesterday with Anthony in his dress blues? Did you take pictures mom?
Very cool graphic that Dianna sent you too.
At 9:06 AM,
Nancy said…
Great shot. He had to go to school?
At 9:43 AM,
Jaded said…
OH, he is sooo handsome in his dress blues...I bet you are such a proud mama!! And how cute is it that he's exclusively "non-dating" Marisa?
I'm glad that your new soldier friend is doing well so far, and that you have something so cool to look forward to. And I'm VERY glad to hear that someone is going to help find Sarah. I hope they find her.
It's strange...this time of year makes me so happy and full of energy. It's the spring when I crash and burn for some reason.
You're a very strong woman. Don't forget that.
At 6:46 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
I am glad you liked your graphic! he is so hot!!
Anthony looks so nice in his dress blues!!!!
I am happy to hear your soldier friend is doing good and he got you tickets, thats a double bonus!
I Hope they find sarah, how very sad.
Hugs and wishes for a Happy Monday!
Love
Dianna
At 8:31 AM,
lightfeather said…
What a handsome man-child. This can be a difficult time of the year for so many. My thoughts are never far away from you my friend.
At 9:08 PM,
Carie said…
what a handsome little man you have there :o)
At 7:12 AM,
Karen said…
Hi Cindy,
getting caught up as usual here.
love the graphic Dianna sent !
the pic of Anthony is great--he looks so grown up and very handsome !
sounds like you have a full plate right now. hope you are doing ok. take care.
hugs,
Karen
At 9:17 AM,
Jaded said…
Just checking in to see how you're doing... and how you're handling all of the non-dating, lol. Harry Potter tomorrow!
At 7:46 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Wishin you a happy weekend cindy lou whoo
Love
dianna
At 9:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »
Post a Comment
<< Home