2 Months Later
Here we are, two months later and no news
But they found Jessie Davis, missing Ohio pregnant woman
Sue is upset that Sarah didn't get that kind of search
But we think it's because Sarah was just a druggie
No interest in looking for a suicidal girl
Warren Township will not look for the rest of the remains
Until there is positive identification
I guess they don't feel the need to spend the money
"IF" it's not Sarah
Sickening, really
I believe that if there was a skull
There are more bones, somewhere
Someone's family
Find the bones
Sadly, once there is a positive ID
We will have to wait for them to decide
to go find the rest of her
Back to Jessie Davis
That all happened about 50 miles from me
I knew the dad was involved as soon as they showed him
Turns out, my cousin is a police officer there
Knows this nut job
His only comments, "he's a piece of work"
On a lighter note
Michael Stanley is playing two minutes from my house
Saturday night
I love it when he plays here
I have front row, center stage seats
He says his new cd "Soft Addictions"
Should be out sometime next month
But they found Jessie Davis, missing Ohio pregnant woman
Sue is upset that Sarah didn't get that kind of search
But we think it's because Sarah was just a druggie
No interest in looking for a suicidal girl
Warren Township will not look for the rest of the remains
Until there is positive identification
I guess they don't feel the need to spend the money
"IF" it's not Sarah
Sickening, really
I believe that if there was a skull
There are more bones, somewhere
Someone's family
Find the bones
Sadly, once there is a positive ID
We will have to wait for them to decide
to go find the rest of her
Back to Jessie Davis
That all happened about 50 miles from me
I knew the dad was involved as soon as they showed him
Turns out, my cousin is a police officer there
Knows this nut job
His only comments, "he's a piece of work"
On a lighter note
Michael Stanley is playing two minutes from my house
Saturday night
I love it when he plays here
I have front row, center stage seats
He says his new cd "Soft Addictions"
Should be out sometime next month








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home