Michael is on YouTube
I hope these work. Now you can finally see what I'm talking about when it comes to this guy! There are a few others listed on YouTube, check them out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Ou3jpgrVM These are live videos from 1981 but let me tell you, he's done nothing but get better over the years! Watch him with the guitar!
I skipped this year's Christmas shows because I blew a boatload of money to go see BOB SEGER! The first time I saw Seger I was 16. I took my 16 year old son with me, one of his friends, and...........brace yourselves.......MAD What a great time!








1 Comments:
At 4:44 PM,
Jaded said…
Happy New Year!!
I've been wondering how you were doing...glad to hear that you had such a good time with your son...and MAD!
And thanks for sharing the videos...I can totally see why you're such a huge fan.
Post a Comment
<< Home