Life Goes On

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Free Samples

I love free samples
I'd bet that I get
3 or 4 a week
From online sources
Wanted to share
I found a new source
Wal-Mart has free samples
On their website
What is better than that?

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

The carsick feeling from the new glasses
Is already gone
Yay! I've adjusted to the new specs

Anthony went to the football game last night
Called me from the backyard neighbor's house
Wanting to spend the night
By 10 pm I'm too tired to say no
I was going to take him
For a haircut today
No telling when he'll come home
Tiffany is supposed to be
Taking him to the mall
I figured out that it is
A secret hook-up
With the girl that calls here
75 million times a day
He met her at a CAP function
I think he's only seen her once
I figured it out
And confronted him
Sneaking around behind my back
Is not a good thing
Best to come clean
Discuss plans
And then I'll decide

He is going on a cruise this Christmas
Plans are not finalized yet
Destination unknown
Going with his friend, Mike
His parents invited him
So Mike would have a better time
How can I say no?
All expenses paid
Even the passport

7 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Thats cool about walmart
    LOL on the girls, they call here too. Too much
    Happy week
    Love
    dianna

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    Wow, a free cruise! I'm jealous!

    I need to get new glasses and I dread it because of that queasy feeling. Took me two weeks to get used to the ones I have, but that was 3 years ago and I need new ones.

    Hope you had fun at the concert, and thanks for the tip about walmart!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I get emails for free stuff that I think I signed up for from you long ago. I never fill them out. I should do that. I like free stuff too.

    Glad the glasses are working for you. I have been very bad at staying in touch. Sorry about that.

    How cool is that for Ant to go on a free cruise? Katharine went with a friend to see Sheryl Crowe and John Mayer, because her friend too got an extra ticket for her bday to take a friend! Lucky kids I'd say!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    Just catching up. It has been a while. Miss you!

    Lighty

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger for_the_lonely said…

    I loves me some free samples! LOL!!

    Thanks for sharing the link!

    Glad all is going well with you! ;)

    Love,
    Sarah

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    Hope all is going well...

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger for_the_lonely said…

    1/1/07
    Where've you been hiding, girlie? LOL

    I hope that you and yours have a great 2007!!!

    Love,
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home