Life Goes On

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday

Hopefully today will be another dull and boring day.
I'm not up for the stress.
I'm confessing that I watched American Idol for the first time last night.
I've watched the results nights the last couple weeks.
But last night, I watched, and I'm wondering
How are two of these three contestants going to lose?
The last three are all pretty darn good.
But, Bo Bice gave me goose bumps when he sang without the band.
GOOSE BUMPS
I spent the rest of my evening dialing the phone
Voting for Bo
I got through about ten times, I hope it helps
That boy is going places.
I can't wait to see the results tonight.
I can't wait to see what happens on The Apprentice tomorrow
If I could vote, it would be for Kendra
I'm still pretty upset with Tana's actions last week.
Donald, if you read blogs, I pick Kendra!

__________________________

A little off topic
I can't believe the insanity of Stephen Bennett's site
The man scares me
Come and leave me a comment STEVO
You will be deleted
With great pleasure
Thanks for the warning concerning TV appearances
I won't be watching.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said…

    Cindy, please pass this link on to anyone who is getting comments from people like Stevo
    http://justtryus.blogspot.com/
    Tell 'em Lois Lane sent ya. ;)
    Our blogs belong to us not meant for people to spew their BS in our comments. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." I think we all learned that growing up, right?!
    Lois Lane

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jaded said…

    I just finished a post about that particular whack job who shall remain nameless. Could he be more arrogant? UGH!!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Ha! Bo Bice rocks my world. For a first time viewer, last night was incredible timing. He's amazing. And this is the stiffest three way competition since the show began, no doubt.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    Mornin' Cindy!
    A moment of silence here as I still mourn the loss of my Constantine. Sweet, ludicrously hot Constantine, who I definitely would have loved to see make it to the final three :-)

    That being said, wow! Bo on the no band thing. That took courage! I am a little partial to Carrie though. I would like to see her and Bo in the finals. Apprentice? I'm going with Kendra. Tana turned me off last week with her lack of team building skills and overall demeanor.

    Our "friend" has neither replied to nor deleted me. The same thing happened the last time I posted to him.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Heidi said…

    "How are two of these three contestants going to lose?"

    These 3 are fantastic! < I do miss Constatine though > ..I guess it's all up to fan base..Being from Canada I'm not able to vote but if i did..I would split half and half Bo and Carrie..Vonzel has a beautiful voice as well..It's so hard to choose this year.

    Apprentice = Kendra...Tana turned me off last week...Editing makes it look a little to obvious on Kenrda's side..but u never know what can happen.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said…

    Well, I went and ranted on SB's comments. sigh... I lost the battle with myself. He is a heathen. I shouldn't have done it when I was emotional, but he is just mean. And all of the BS-hmmm his initials reversed... hmmm- anyway the bs about childhood sexual abuse survivors being gay is over the top! I was and am not. It is all of the false information being distributed that makes it so hard for people to live and understand each other... sorry, I needed a friend on this... I don't mean to rant on your blog, but I am so upset and there isn't anything that is calming me down. Sigh... take care.. I love lightfeather's blog...Renee

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said…

    oh and the way that he attacks rosie ticks me off... like he has any right to do it... who is he anyway... what makes him such an "expert." Is he really "un-gay?" Well that is between him and god, but it is hard to imagine. What he choose to be gay? argh!!!!! rant, argh Renee

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said…

    He deleted me. Truth is difficult to swallow. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Renee p.s. thanks for letting me rant... by the way, you look much younger than you say you are. Smile:) Renee

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    bo bice rocks!! and may i ask who is this stephen bennet and does he have a blog?? I am soooooooooooo lost on this!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger author said…

    Cindy, I'm going with Carrie.
    Agree Bo was amazing, but Carrie has been my girl since Mikala
    disappointed me.
    Kendra is my pick on the apprentice.

    Thanks for sticking up for me today on SB's site.
    I am so over it.
    Just wanted to say thanks here,
    Hugs
    Annie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home