Life Goes On

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Betty Crocker

The neck still hurts a bit
Not too bad though
I was able to vacuum the living room
Without any problems

The butter is out of the freezer
Becoming room temperature
Waiting for the mail to come
Then I have to go to the store
almond extract
and almonds
Two things I need
For Anthony's Spanish project

Shelby is doing her whine
I have to go outside
Hurry mom, it's important
She will be out there
For no more than 5 minutes
She's definitely an indooor girl
Snicks is at the door
Grass and helicopters
all over her fur
Been rolling around in the dirt again
She doesn't want in
Just checking to see who's coming out
It's really nice outside
Slight breeze, I can hear my chimes
That always makes me smile
A comfort sound

I've decided to double the recipe
Anthony is a cookie monster
If I don't make extra
There won't be enough
To take to school

For dinner we will have
Beef and noodles
Maybe green beans
Anthony will vote for peas
Here's the deal with
beef and noodles
I've discovered
Beef cubes
can be substituted
for hamburger in
Cheddar Cheese Melt
Hamburger Helper
It's actually pretty good
I cooked from scratch
My whole life
Until the surgery
Now I use lots of boxes

The mail has arrived
Shelby is back in
Snicks came in too
Off to the store I go


Shelby Woo

5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jaded said…

    If you make a triple batch, I'd be MORE than happy to take them off your hands! :) Don't over do it though...take care of yourself.

    Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for my mom. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger JessieTYCG said…

    Hey Cindy!

    Just stopping in to say "hi". Nice of you to bake for the occasion! Smells yummy! Hey, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks due to the fact that we are getting ready to move, but I have up-dated my blog. Feel free to visit anytime. Can't promise that I'll have baked goods, but you can have a laugh on me :0)

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Anthonys project sounds delicious!! Eat some for me! I was hoping your neck pain would be gone. I hope it is all gone by tomorrow. Shelby is such a doll baby!! Take care and have fun making the project!
    Have a great Friday
    LOve
    Dianna

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    sounds yummy....any extras just e-mail them this way....hopefully they will survive cyber space.
    Glad your neck is a little better.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    hows your neck today???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home