It's So Flippin' HOT
I hate to see what August is going to be like.
This heat is unbearable.
Line Level Music called me today.
They are sending me another CD tomorrow.
I knew they would come through.
Vanessa stopped over today. We sat and caught up on stuff.
She went upstairs to use the bathroom and came back down
and told me that they have a spare air-conditioner that I could have!
She's going to talk to her husband tonight, but he loves me too.
I might be able to be cool starting tomorrow.
My bedroom is upstairs and it's been terrible, the fan ain't cutting it.
My cousin Robin had me post these helmet plaques on ebay.
She said she'd be happy to get $2 for them.
So I listed them at $2.99
That witch made $130 on 5 plaques.
Go figure!
I should have known
When I took one to the post office to get a ballpark on shipping
The guy said hey that's really cool, do you have a Steeler's one?
I assured him if I had, I wouldn't be selling it!

This one sold for $75.62 with shipping!
Some people have all the luck.
Still no mousepad from Rosie, glad I took my sister's
I'm throwing in the towel, I don't think I'm getting one from Rosie.
The truck driver still hasn't called. I guess he's having quite the pout.
I might call him tomorrow and see what his problem is.
I know he's just pouting because I didn't do as he wished.
Oh well, them's the breaks!
This heat is unbearable.
Line Level Music called me today.
They are sending me another CD tomorrow.
I knew they would come through.
Vanessa stopped over today. We sat and caught up on stuff.
She went upstairs to use the bathroom and came back down
and told me that they have a spare air-conditioner that I could have!
She's going to talk to her husband tonight, but he loves me too.
I might be able to be cool starting tomorrow.
My bedroom is upstairs and it's been terrible, the fan ain't cutting it.
My cousin Robin had me post these helmet plaques on ebay.
She said she'd be happy to get $2 for them.
So I listed them at $2.99
That witch made $130 on 5 plaques.
Go figure!
I should have known
When I took one to the post office to get a ballpark on shipping
The guy said hey that's really cool, do you have a Steeler's one?
I assured him if I had, I wouldn't be selling it!

This one sold for $75.62 with shipping!
Some people have all the luck.
Still no mousepad from Rosie, glad I took my sister's
I'm throwing in the towel, I don't think I'm getting one from Rosie.
The truck driver still hasn't called. I guess he's having quite the pout.
I might call him tomorrow and see what his problem is.
I know he's just pouting because I didn't do as he wished.
Oh well, them's the breaks!








7 Comments:
At 7:31 PM,
Angel Chasse said…
Wow, It is a hot one in Sioux City Iowa as well. We neeed to get one of those huge 11,000 btu airconditioners.. we have a sun porch we use for computer and junk.. its hot - the ac and 3 fans keep it circulating in here, but the temp stays around 78-83 --- hot for me... I am steamin mad at Tom Cruise. I blogged about that - I need to blog more often, but have actually been out being social (and dreading every moment of it (LOL) - still no Rosie mousepad for me either.... just my luck ;) lol
*hugs* take care and keep cool!
Angel Chasse (again)
At 8:27 PM,
Jaded said…
I thank God every day for my central air. I have allergy induced asthma, so without it, I can not breathe in the summer.
My sister sells stuff on ebay too. It's all stuff she bought that she couldn't afford in the first place, so now people are helping her make her money back and then some. I don't know why it bothers me, but it does...she is always living on the edge financially, but manages to pull something out of her ass to make it through. Sheesh.
At 8:29 PM,
Jaded said…
Oh, and I bet once you get the airconditioner for your bedroom, you'll sleep better...at least past 4AM! There was some scientific study done that proves that people sleep better, more soundly and wake up more refreshed in a cool or cold room. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
At 12:39 AM,
Nancy said…
I hope you sleep better with an a/c. We have one, but it doesn't cool off the house, no insulation. We have been in the 70's though. We will start to get hot weather in July and into October, when you will get your beautiful fall days. We will be sweltering. I hate hot days!
Let the truck driver sulk! You don't need to be at his beckon call....Good for you!
Sorry no mouse pad from Rosie. Glad you have one though! LOL
At 6:01 AM,
BonnyT said…
I hope you get to cool off, Cindy. This heat IS unbearable, you're right (I think I'm just north of you if you look at a map..same "jet stream land"..)..
Let us know how it all pans out.
No 'm.p' here either (I can't even say the words)...I've given up.
At 6:19 AM,
author said…
hope you got the ac going and can now sleep !
I think you ought to get a commission on the ebay plaques !
Thanks for the wishes...
I mention you and Leap in my post this morning.
At 7:47 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Omg YAYYYYYYYYY for you!!! well for your friend, Cindy thats awesome! you never know what people are looking for i suppose!
My friend once sold a jewelry thingy she bought at a yardsale for .25 and sold it for 54.00 ! i think i need to go to find me some stuff to sell LOL! I hope you get that air conditioner. What a blessing Vannessa is. Take care and Have a great Day Cindy!
Love
Dianna
Post a Comment
<< Home