Life Goes On

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Routine

It's day three of summer school
I think I'm getting into a routine.
I keep waking up around 4:30
I must be the first in the shower
I must have at least a couple sips of coffee first
I let Anthony sleep till 6:30
He still had plenty of time to
shower, dress, and eat
My goal is to sleep till at least 5:15

This 4:30 crap is for the birds
I fell asleep on the couch promptly
When I want to be a Hilton came on
I really wanted to watch it
Anthony woke me up at 10:30
Telling me he was going to bed
I'm glad he woke me up
I would have been miserable today
With pain from sleeping the whole night on the couch

We took a chair and Shelby outside
To give her a bath, I need a chair
I'm too wobbly
She didn't like it very much
I think she would have preferred
her usual shower
Anthony usually does that
But I don't think he gets her rinsed enough
Ms. Woo got to go for a very long walk after

The much anticipated cd did not arrive
Still no mousepad, I am done waiting
I was overlooked, I will survive
I hear the mail truck now
OHHHHHH, I hope!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    wellll.................Did it come? are you listening right now? How was I wanna be a hilton? i didn't watch it.
    Hugs to you and hope you are enjoying your CD
    Love
    di

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger author said…

    well this is just rude to leave us hanging and wondering..
    speak girl !
    I didn't comment earlier when I read because I was waiting for the result.

    4:30 am is too damned early.
    even I don't get up that early and I too love my morning quiet time.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    And the answer is NO, no, no
    No CD
    No Mousepad
    No Bills
    But a lovely invitation to Joe and Laura's baby shower!
    Tomorrow is another day, trying hard not to pout!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Angel Chasse said…

    Sorry about the no mousepad. I have the same problem, it would be cool using that mousepad. Make me feel closer to Rosie (I am not a stalker I promise) LOL - Hope the CD comes soon for you too!!!!!!
    *hugs*
    Routine is my saving grace sometimes.. keeping me sane :)

    Angel Chasse (again)

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said…

    You are soooo cute! Send me your address I'll send you a mousepad. CINDY WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED! ;)
    Lois Lane

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    No mousepad for me either. Sigh...I too have been overlooked. We'll survive. Truth be told, I do not use a mousepad. They slow me down. It would have been nice, but not meant to be I guess. There must be something better waiting for us sweet Cindy.

    4:30 is tooooooo early. I set my clock for 4:44, which is the sign of the angels. Somehow it just seems so much better than 4:30.

    Have a happy day today!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jaded said…

    I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you are a big part of our lunch table over at Blogzie's. It's so much nicer with you there!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home