Hot One Today
It's going to be hot hot hot
90's today
Possibility of storms
later in the day
Let's review
I love storms
Just not hail
Anthony went swimming
with my cousin Larry
He's very sunburned
But he tans real fast
He will survive
Supposed to go
to Vanessa's step-son's
outdoor graduation party
I think I'm gonna pass
The older I get
the less I enjoy the heat
She will understand
Into the West
was awesome last night
Watched it twice
and probably again tonight
The Wallflowers have a concert
on Oxygen Sunday 10pm
Looking forward to that
I wonder if my mailman
Will be kind to me today
Waiting on so much stuff
You all know
But now also
Ebay stuff on it's way
I might even get
a visit from that
truck driver
breaker of promises
stood me up last weekend
I'll hear from him
I know I will
His ebay stuff is here
I'm his broker
He's computer illiterate
Hope you all have a great weekend
Keep cool
Keep the faith
Keep on truckin'
90's today
Possibility of storms
later in the day
Let's review
I love storms
Just not hail
Anthony went swimming
with my cousin Larry
He's very sunburned
But he tans real fast
He will survive
Supposed to go
to Vanessa's step-son's
outdoor graduation party
I think I'm gonna pass
The older I get
the less I enjoy the heat
She will understand
Into the West
was awesome last night
Watched it twice
and probably again tonight
The Wallflowers have a concert
on Oxygen Sunday 10pm
Looking forward to that
I wonder if my mailman
Will be kind to me today
Waiting on so much stuff
You all know
But now also
Ebay stuff on it's way
I might even get
a visit from that
truck driver
breaker of promises
stood me up last weekend
I'll hear from him
I know I will
His ebay stuff is here
I'm his broker
He's computer illiterate
Hope you all have a great weekend
Keep cool
Keep the faith
Keep on truckin'








3 Comments:
At 10:03 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Stay cool Cindy and have a great weekend!
love
Dianna
At 12:16 PM,
CrackerLilo said…
Cindy, this redneck girl needs to be walked through, if you have a chance. I found a killer background, too. (Flamingoes!)
Blessed be!
At 8:24 PM,
lightfeather said…
I can't keep cool when it's 114 in the shade, but my mom is home and that is all that matters!
Post a Comment
<< Home