Reminder
Into the West is on tonight
A bright spot in the day
Actually, had several bright spots
Today!
Turns out while visiting
Michael Stanley Forum
A thread to whine, directly
Line Level Music is in fact Michael Stanley
I was assured that he reads regularly
An email address was provided
Still waiting, but I know for sure
HE will make things right
I was offered a fix
So I won't die
The fix is in, I'm happy to say
Some of you already know
Everything I expected and more
The man is awesome
I wish you all would check out
the links I've provided on the side
Always something floating around ebay as well
Susan brought me her
Go Blog Urself Mousepad
I'm using it now
Content
That's me
A bright spot in the day
Actually, had several bright spots
Today!
Turns out while visiting
Michael Stanley Forum
A thread to whine, directly
Line Level Music is in fact Michael Stanley
I was assured that he reads regularly
An email address was provided
Still waiting, but I know for sure
HE will make things right
I was offered a fix
So I won't die
The fix is in, I'm happy to say
Some of you already know
Everything I expected and more
The man is awesome
I wish you all would check out
the links I've provided on the side
Always something floating around ebay as well
Susan brought me her
Go Blog Urself Mousepad
I'm using it now
Content
That's me








4 Comments:
At 6:33 PM,
Blogzie said…
Yay! You got your Rosie mousepad.
I got mine last week, but am saving it for now. Maybe it will go up in value and I sell it on eBay!
Your blog looks cool!
Love,
Blogzie
xoxox
At 8:05 PM,
author said…
glad you got one finally !
I played with my template just now and did find a way to delete the red header box which also deleted the double title.
You have to really study the template and delete stuff and add others to do it though.
I like mine better now.
At 8:07 PM,
Nancy said…
Yes, I know and am happy for you! I am happy you got the long awaited mousepad too!
And, shit, I forgot Into the West is on tonight. We will watch it tomorrow on Tivo and zap the commercials....Thanks for the reminder!
Congrats..You did have a good day!
At 2:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home