Life Goes On

Friday, September 16, 2005

Once a Crackhead.........

Update from the world of
I TOLD YOU SO
My stupid ass sister
Will be in the police blotter
AGAIN

It seems her house was broken into
on Wednesday, while she was at work
The items that were taken
The Crackhead's belongings
That he left at her house 5 years ago
A jug of loose change
and of course her spare house keys

I am feeling NO sympathy
I predicted this
How long ago?
Seems he's recovered from
his coke induced
Stroke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a brighter note
I received 3 cd's from
West The Band
No charge
All three autographed
With a little note included
Thanks for hunting us down
Pretty cool

Anthony's tv broke
I told MAD
He told Anthony
He will buy him a new one
a belated birthday present
Remember, MAD is the one
who makes promises he doesn't keep
It's one thing to do it to me
It will be another whole thing
if he does it to my kid
It's supposed to happen this weekend
We shall see

I have a head cold
Sniffling and Sneezing
Yuck

10 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    Sorry you're not feeling well. Jadette's had a cold all week...it's just lingering. Ick.

    I so hope MAD doesn't let Anthony down. And I'm sorry your sister's crackhead is behaving like, well, a crackhead. I hope she'll learn her lesson at some point.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Well, you wrote the script Cindy...
    I cannot believe he made it.
    Sorry MAD is pulling the crap you are used to on your son. Tell him promising you something and not coming thru, is something you are used to. But don't do it to Ant!
    Sorry you have the sniffles! Fall must be coming!
    And, yes, you did tell us so about your sister!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Hope you feel better soon Cindy and that the TV gets fixed or that he gets a new one.
    YAY on the CDs that is some good news and hope it makes ya feel better.
    Sorry about your sister
    Love
    dianna

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    you had it pegged on Mr. Crackhead !
    cool about the CD's.
    Hope Anthony gets the tv and I
    hope you feel better soon.
    hugs,
    Karen

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Carie said…

    wow...it sucks that it happend but like you said you warned her...

    sorry about the TV and head cold, I have a dad that promises me all kinds of things and never comes through, I have waited all night for him to show up probably 90 times, I never wanted to give up on him, until he left my daughter hanging...the flood gates opened and I told him what I thought of him...I could care less that he burnt me so many times, its just wrong to do it to a child

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    You never post anymore cindy lou hooo :( hoping you are feeling better and have a a great weekend
    Love
    dianna

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Okay cindy where ya at???
    Worryin about you
    Hugs
    Love
    di

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Okay I keep checkin every day to see if you have written, so Ill comment anyway like you have and tell you to have a great weekend!
    Love
    Dianna

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jaded said…

    Just checking in because I haven't heard anything from you lately. Hope everything is ok!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger author said…

    checking in too.
    hellooooooo !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home