Life Goes On

Monday, December 19, 2005

Updates and More Stuff

MAD finally got a local phone number for his cell
How thoughtful of him
He showed up Saturday with gifts
3 packages of printer paper
$20 to cover the $15.50 he owed me for Ebay stuff

He and Anthony went off to get hair cuts
They came back with matching dooo's
MAD paid for the hair
They stopped at Office Max
Got me blank cdr's
Anthony is outgrowing jeans at a rapid pace
I have 3 pairs listed on Ebay that are like brand new
MAD wears 32 X 30
I asked him if he could squeeze his skinny ass
into a 31 X 30
So he stripped down to his skivvy's and tried them on
Fit him like a glove
So he left here with
A pair of jeans
Two T-Shirts
One of those was a Michael Stanley shirt
That Anthony wore one time and "lost"
A cd
a lighter (ebay purchased secretly by me)
Oh yeah, and a carton of cigarettes

Yesterday was spent watching Netflix movies
The Interpreter
Off the Map
and then Tuck Everlasting
and also the obligatory Lifetime movies
The Steelers game was not televised
I did watch the Browns........halfheartedly
I kind of feel like I have to
Them being Leaps team and all

The heavy accented jerk has called me
3 times trying to get my bank account info
The last time I told him that I was reporting him
HEAP called to ask if Anthony was my son
Their funding has changed
I had to send them a paper stating that he was my son
Does the federal government have a clue?
I still can't get Anthony's primary care physician
Listed on his medical card
Still in verification
How does that take so long
Again, the government
Go figure
I knew switching those health plans
was going to be a cluster fuck
Turns out, I was right

Upcoming is the Friday MS concert
I have borrowed a wheelchair
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow
Have to look good
For my Michael
Anthony is spending the night
At Tiffany's
Christmas Eve
Possibly concert day too
As for the trip to Pittsburgh
MAD claims he's going
We are tentatively planning that for Monday
Possibly, MAD and I will be spending
some quality time together
while Ant is partying in Pittsburgh
Since MAD makes promises that he does not keep
I'm still a little unsure

5 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    Here's to quality time! And here's to you today too!

    Loving you,
    Lighty

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Have a wonderful time at the concert Cindy!
    hope you and Anthony have a blessed Christmas! Im glad he finally got his hair cut!
    Many hugs and much love
    Dianna

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Glad to hear the hair cuts finally happened. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

    Have a blast at the concert, not that I need to tell you that huh?

    I hope you and MAD do get some quality time together.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    Wow! Tomorrow's the concert! Have a wonderful time my friend. Live it like it was the very first time!

    Loving you,
    Lighty

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger for_the_lonely said…

    I hope that you and MAD's quality time together was great! :) It looks like you had a BLAST at the concert!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

    Merry Christmas, Cindy! You are the best! :)

    Love,
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home