The View From Here
I must have been under a rock yesterday
My first hint that something was up
I got the news from David Letterman
Star Jones is gone from The View
Good, it's about time
The woman just creeps me out
Can't wait for Rosie in the fall
After some discussion concerning
the ransom note from the school
Holding Ant's report card
for $45
First it was an ordeal
to just talk to someone
Trip to the school
Nobody's home
Phone calls to the school
Nobody's home
Phone call to the superintendant's office
10 minutes later
high school secretary calls
10 minutes after that
high school principal calls
I tell them both
I can't afford to pay $45
for a book
that I know you will not replace
I am, however, willing to replace the book
Please give me the edition
Amazon purchase, same book $18.49
Ant cut the grass for his brother
And has paid for the book
He even cut our grass
Without argument
What's up with that?
I'm currently watching 24
Season 3
And
The L Word
Season 2
I think I'm addicted
to both
On Rosie's blog
Her comment
drama is as drama does
everybody breathe
Some people should take her advice
My first hint that something was up
I got the news from David Letterman
Star Jones is gone from The View
Good, it's about time
The woman just creeps me out
Can't wait for Rosie in the fall
After some discussion concerning
the ransom note from the school
Holding Ant's report card
for $45
First it was an ordeal
to just talk to someone
Trip to the school
Nobody's home
Phone calls to the school
Nobody's home
Phone call to the superintendant's office
10 minutes later
high school secretary calls
10 minutes after that
high school principal calls
I tell them both
I can't afford to pay $45
for a book
that I know you will not replace
I am, however, willing to replace the book
Please give me the edition
Amazon purchase, same book $18.49
Ant cut the grass for his brother
And has paid for the book
He even cut our grass
Without argument
What's up with that?
I'm currently watching 24
Season 3
And
The L Word
Season 2
I think I'm addicted
to both
On Rosie's blog
Her comment
drama is as drama does
everybody breathe
Some people should take her advice








4 Comments:
At 9:57 AM,
Nancy said…
Did they agree to let you buy the book? Aren't the grades on line there? We can see their grades and their attendance on line, at any time. I suppose they could block the page if they were going to hold us up too.
I have seen every episode of 24 and the L Word. Love them. Still doing Alias.
Funny watching Star yesterday from a very recent rerun. The Devil Wears Prada cast was on. Looking back and knowing that she knew she was canned already makes one take a different view of the show! Pun intended. She was pissed! At one point somebody told Barbara she was the boss and she said, "Nah" and Star looks at her and said, "Oh, yes you are the boss!" You could just see the daggers.
At 10:25 PM,
lightfeather said…
I don't much care for Star either! Just catching up with you my friend. It has been a long, long time.
Take it light, like an angel!
Blessings,
Lighty
At 9:45 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Glad you got to get the book off amazon. We had to do that before too.
Anywhoo glad you got it!
Enjoy your tv shows!
love
dianna
At 12:31 AM,
Carie said…
hoping all is well :) and you and Rosie are right about drama...I so try to live a drama free life...lol I hope things are going good for you :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home