Monday, Monday
It's going to be another nice day
Here in Northeast Ohio
I'm happy to announce
That my refrigerator
Is now plugged in
Where it should be
IN THE KITCHEN
If you recall, it was plugged in
In the dining room
And more recently
In the living room
Because I kept tripping over it
In the dining room
Turns out
The outlet by the floor
Actually burned
Which was what was stopping
the one on the counter from working
An electrician wanted $43 an hour
Out of the question
I advertised on freecycle for help
A very nice
Survivalist looking fellow
Showed up un-announced
Once to check things out
Once with equipment
Informed me that I needed
wires pulled up from the basement
He was not interested in doing that
Back to the search
For someone with knowledge
MAD's son said he knew someone
Another friend said he knew someone
I called several friends as well
Finally, my sister got herself a new boyfriend
Who knows how to do stuff
He came over
Checked things out
And came back to fix it
Once and for all
Wires didn't need to be pulled upstairs
New outlet, re-attach wires
Coffee pot back on the counter
Refrigerator plugged in at the floor
Just like new
No more extension cord
And the best part of all
FREE
Here in Northeast Ohio
I'm happy to announce
That my refrigerator
Is now plugged in
Where it should be
IN THE KITCHEN
If you recall, it was plugged in
In the dining room
And more recently
In the living room
Because I kept tripping over it
In the dining room
Turns out
The outlet by the floor
Actually burned
Which was what was stopping
the one on the counter from working
An electrician wanted $43 an hour
Out of the question
I advertised on freecycle for help
A very nice
Survivalist looking fellow
Showed up un-announced
Once to check things out
Once with equipment
Informed me that I needed
wires pulled up from the basement
He was not interested in doing that
Back to the search
For someone with knowledge
MAD's son said he knew someone
Another friend said he knew someone
I called several friends as well
Finally, my sister got herself a new boyfriend
Who knows how to do stuff
He came over
Checked things out
And came back to fix it
Once and for all
Wires didn't need to be pulled upstairs
New outlet, re-attach wires
Coffee pot back on the counter
Refrigerator plugged in at the floor
Just like new
No more extension cord
And the best part of all
FREE








3 Comments:
At 7:17 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
Yea for free service! So glad your fridge is back in the kitchen too! :)
Love ya,
Sarah
At 7:30 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
awesome news cindy!!!!
Hows anthony doing?
Love
dianna
At 12:40 AM,
Nancy said…
Can't beat that! You are just stylin in the fix it department!
Post a Comment
<< Home