Life Goes On

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

So, today is Mother's Day
Leap always bought me something to plant
Ant and I have decided to continue
That little tradition
I'm still trying to decide
What to buy and where to plant it

I'd like to have a grill
Just a charcoal one
That has legs, and maybe a side table
The quest begins
Find something I like
That is affordable
I so hate to shop

MAD is home
But has not called
Sometimes he gets on my last nerve
He makes this big deal
About my sister's garage
The plan was
To go check it out
No show, no call
He's in for a big surprise
No garage access next weekend
Susan will be in NC
Visiting her son
I'm not offering out that information
My world does not revolve
Around MAD
I expect if he doesn't surface today
Supposed to whack my weeds
He'll call on schedule on Monday
With no explanation, again
Funny, he wants me to blow off Clanky
For self mutilation
It doesn't occur to him
That he could be blown off as well
For denying me, my usual scraps
Should I?
Yes
Will I?
Absolutely not

I have some running to do today
Waiting for Sleeping Beauty to wake up
I'm forcing him to spend Mother's Day
With me, shopping and stuff
We have our regularly scheduled
Sunday night date
Soprano's and Big Love

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home