Mid July
Rain, Heat, and Humidity
That's what's going on here
Anthony's book is sitting
on the dining room table
Waiting for July 25
To exchange for the report card
I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean
Dead Man's Chest
I want to see it again
This time with Anthony
He was gone, I went with Grandma
We went to the drive-in
Lot's of people there
that I knew
It was like old home week
So much fun!
That was Friday
On Saturday
I went to my second
Midlife Chryslers show
More fun for me!
Larry was there
For those of you who don't remember
He was the soldier in Baghdad
That I met on Michael's forum
He is safely on US soil
And now living in NE Ohio
Breathless is playing for free
at a park in Akron
Monday evening
That's Jonah Koslen's band
He's an original member of MSB
Speaking of MSB
"He Can't Love You" is on the soundtrack
for You, Me, and Dupree
How cool is that?
That's what's going on here
Anthony's book is sitting
on the dining room table
Waiting for July 25
To exchange for the report card
I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean
Dead Man's Chest
I want to see it again
This time with Anthony
He was gone, I went with Grandma
We went to the drive-in
Lot's of people there
that I knew
It was like old home week
So much fun!
That was Friday
On Saturday
I went to my second
Midlife Chryslers show
More fun for me!
Larry was there
For those of you who don't remember
He was the soldier in Baghdad
That I met on Michael's forum
He is safely on US soil
And now living in NE Ohio
Breathless is playing for free
at a park in Akron
Monday evening
That's Jonah Koslen's band
He's an original member of MSB
Speaking of MSB
"He Can't Love You" is on the soundtrack
for You, Me, and Dupree
How cool is that?








3 Comments:
At 2:47 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
Wow...MSB made it for the soundtrack..very cool!!!!!!
I am glad to read that you are doing well!
Love ya,
Sarah
At 7:18 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
aw i thought about you when i saw the previews for that movie!
glad you liked it!!
Love
di
At 10:16 AM,
Nancy said…
That is very cool that MSB is played in the movie. Sounds like you have been having some fun. Good for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home