TGIF
My neck is better
Not ready for
a Linda Blair stunt
but better
Anthony went off to school
cookies in tow
They turned out ok
I wasn't all that impressed
I got a special treat
My old friend called
and stopped by
for a much needed visit
The kitchen is clean
I'm ready for my afternoon
with ABC Soaps
Friday's are always good!
Not ready for
a Linda Blair stunt
but better
Anthony went off to school
cookies in tow
They turned out ok
I wasn't all that impressed
I got a special treat
My old friend called
and stopped by
for a much needed visit
The kitchen is clean
I'm ready for my afternoon
with ABC Soaps
Friday's are always good!








3 Comments:
At 3:53 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Enjoy your soaps and have a wonderful relaxing weekend!!!
Love
dianna
At 8:52 PM,
Nancy said…
I am going to watch the last two days of ABC soaps in a few...OLTL is great right now, with Daniel getting his due.
AMC is still boring me a bit. The new Dixie thing might help that.
GH, I ff thru most anything Luke and Nicolas and Emily. Goes by pretty quickly.
At 3:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cum fiesta girls How to incorporate social club in quebec remington model 870 Forex+broker Paxil cr withdrawal from why do americans watch historical films car alarms universal car alarm remote Mattress opportunity sales Austin texas and laser eye surgery The mermaids chair + sue monk kidd Plastic eyelid surgery india Hattiesburg eyelid surgery Older milfs seeker
Post a Comment
<< Home