Life Goes On

Monday, July 18, 2005

Party Houses


Above is party house #1, Ron, my new mechanic old friend lived to the left. My door was upstairs in between the two houses. Back when I was living there, the stairway was in the front, it's obviously been moved since then. I lived upstairs. There was no yard at all.

Below is party house #2. From the looks of this house, it's not been taken care of. When I lived there, the yard had grass and it was really nice. Susan's doorway was on the left, and to the left of the house was the house where the gang of guys lived. The front porch was always used, that's where we would wait for Leap to drive by so we could yell, whistle and wave! I lived on the first floor. I had a really nice yard and a pretty good sized garden in the back. My dad would come over and keep the yard cut for me.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I can picture you all sitting on the porch yelling at Leap!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I got a visual on you yelling at Leap too !

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    The porch looks just as I'd pictured it when you were talking about it. How strange!!!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home