Dear Mom
Rough day here
Just thought I'd say
Happy Birthday
A friend
from the MS Forum
has your name on her back
Walking for breast cancer
in Akron
You will be in good company
On Jackie's back
My new soldier friend's mom
Will also be on her back
Watch her walk....
Today is also
the anniversary
of Leroy's murder
Such a hard day
So many memories
In loving memory
of
Joanne M. Bench
and
Delbert L. Miller
(which is worse, Delbert or Leroy?)
Just thought I'd say
Happy Birthday
A friend
from the MS Forum
has your name on her back
Walking for breast cancer
in Akron
You will be in good company
On Jackie's back
My new soldier friend's mom
Will also be on her back
Watch her walk....
Today is also
the anniversary
of Leroy's murder
Such a hard day
So many memories
In loving memory
of
Joanne M. Bench
and
Delbert L. Miller
(which is worse, Delbert or Leroy?)








5 Comments:
At 2:53 PM,
lightfeather said…
An honoring of blessed souls. Walking for a cure.
Gentle and warm hugs. I know it is a difficult day remembering those we love who have crossed over to the other side.
Lighty
At 6:29 PM,
Karen said…
yes it is a hard day when remembering those that you've lost. their memories go on within us always.
hugs,
Karen
At 8:56 AM,
Nancy said…
You remember them by telling their stories Cindy! It must have been a sad day for you. I am sorry for that.
I don't know which is worse, Delbert or Leroy. LOL
At 3:35 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Happy Birthday to Mom!
Love
Dianna
At 5:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Amateurs model domain hosting bomber vitamin supplements true erotic story son jackin off with dad Wedding invitations for less than thirty dollars Voip virginia beach va human thyroid supplement http://www.wireless-headset-cell.info/Male-enhancement-supplements.html adderall+and+ambien Post surgery recovery supplements Cellulitis and complications Queen size sleeper sofa Barcode scanners id tech wand symbol upc e vitamin supplements for alcoholics Glycine dietary supplement
Post a Comment
<< Home