Friday And All is Well
TGIF
Seriously
Ant and I went to the grocery store
Wedenesday evening
I gave him a check to go get my prescriptions
He forgot to get the $20 change
No worries, I called the pharmacy
They'll hold it for me
Yesterday, I went back to the store
To get the forgotten money
And buy all of the things that we forgot
It never fails, I always forget something
When I picked up the money
The pharmacist says have a great day Cindy
And I turned around to tell him to expect a phone call
from Anthony, he's selling pies
He says, is Anthony making the pies
Chuckle, chuckle
I told him the deal
He said to have Anthony give him a call
At 2:20 pm I get a phone call from Anthony
Telling me that he is thinking of joining the
Yearbook Committee
Excellent idea son, I'll pick you up at 3
I grabbed the pie order form
The grocery store is right across the street
from the high school
Anthony was in the store for a long time
I read through the newspaper
Finally, he comes back to the car
He says, well did you see her?
I asked who?
Marisa
I said no, why didn't you bring her over to the car?
He said he was afraid
Oh and by the way, I sold 8 pies
Turns out, Marisa is the reason he joined the yearbook staff
He also has been recruited to join the speech/debate team
He also wants to work at Borders
Something has changed
I do believe he might have turned the corner.
God, I hope so.
Seriously
Ant and I went to the grocery store
Wedenesday evening
I gave him a check to go get my prescriptions
He forgot to get the $20 change
No worries, I called the pharmacy
They'll hold it for me
Yesterday, I went back to the store
To get the forgotten money
And buy all of the things that we forgot
It never fails, I always forget something
When I picked up the money
The pharmacist says have a great day Cindy
And I turned around to tell him to expect a phone call
from Anthony, he's selling pies
He says, is Anthony making the pies
Chuckle, chuckle
I told him the deal
He said to have Anthony give him a call
At 2:20 pm I get a phone call from Anthony
Telling me that he is thinking of joining the
Yearbook Committee
Excellent idea son, I'll pick you up at 3
I grabbed the pie order form
The grocery store is right across the street
from the high school
Anthony was in the store for a long time
I read through the newspaper
Finally, he comes back to the car
He says, well did you see her?
I asked who?
Marisa
I said no, why didn't you bring her over to the car?
He said he was afraid
Oh and by the way, I sold 8 pies
Turns out, Marisa is the reason he joined the yearbook staff
He also has been recruited to join the speech/debate team
He also wants to work at Borders
Something has changed
I do believe he might have turned the corner.
God, I hope so.








6 Comments:
At 6:16 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
aw how cute about marisa! thats sweet. I hope this is a turning point for him!
Awesome on the pies, thats alot woman! How many more do you have to sell?
Wishing you luck
Love
dianna
At 2:24 AM,
Nancy said…
How great that Anthony is doing so many things! It all sounds good Cindy! Pies....Who makes the pies that he sells?
At 7:36 AM,
Karen said…
Marisa huh? ooh la la, sounds like love is in the air :)
getting involved in the yearbook, speech/debate, better grades and a job---wow. sounds like he is growing up Cindy ! Isn't it weird how all of a sudden they do that?
I know the feeling and it is good.
glad that all is well.
take care,
hugs,
Karen
At 9:13 AM,
lightfeather said…
Ah, for the love of a good woman, they do change. How wonderful! I knew it was just a matter of timing.
Ps..I love pie!
At 10:29 AM,
Jaded said…
Oh, the joys of young love, lol.
Hey, whatever it takes, ya know?
I love pie, too. Too bad you don't live closer.
At 3:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Fight allergies naturally http://www.adult-acne-5.info/allergy-medication-pregnancy-safe.html Cod hydrocodone online in fioricet Bras that make breast look bigger Allergy synthroid Louiv utton car seat covers Loss weight and tramadol france vaccination dose oseltamivir tamiflu Sample bail bonds business plans pegasus faucet zithromax adverse Car auctions uk land rover
Post a Comment
<< Home