Noreaster
It's been raining for 3 days
Cold and rainy
Thank God it isn't snow
A Noreaster, fueled by Wilma
Won another $50
from Reward TV
I'm up $100 so far
Easy to do
Send me an email
I'll send you an invite
Take little quizzes
On what you watched
on TV the night before
Easy
Free Money
What could be better?
Anthony, Marisa, and I
have a date
November 18
New Harry Potter
Old tradition
New guest
Should be interesting
I got to meet her
She's really cute
Decided not to go to Jack's funeral
After a discussion with Thelma
She reminded me
He was absent from Leap's
I didn't want to go anyway
We watched Garden State last night
It was ok, not all that impressed
Anthony loved it
Next up
Fever Pitch
Cold and rainy
Thank God it isn't snow
A Noreaster, fueled by Wilma
Won another $50
from Reward TV
I'm up $100 so far
Easy to do
Send me an email
I'll send you an invite
Take little quizzes
On what you watched
on TV the night before
Easy
Free Money
What could be better?
Anthony, Marisa, and I
have a date
November 18
New Harry Potter
Old tradition
New guest
Should be interesting
I got to meet her
She's really cute
Decided not to go to Jack's funeral
After a discussion with Thelma
She reminded me
He was absent from Leap's
I didn't want to go anyway
We watched Garden State last night
It was ok, not all that impressed
Anthony loved it
Next up
Fever Pitch








6 Comments:
At 2:25 PM,
Angel Chasse said…
Tell me tell me tell me :) How do I get TV Rewards? :)
Angel Chasse (again)
At 12:24 AM,
Carie said…
my daughter loves harry potter...she has read every book numerous times, for the last movie she won sneak preview tickets during a competition asking questions based on the book lol...we also always go see the movie on the first day...as a matte of fact I take her out early if it falls on a weekday so that we can beat the crowds lol...
At 6:57 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
Fever pitch was really good, I like Garden state too, but I am in love with zach braff LOL So that helped having eye candy to look at.
EEK On your Noreaster.
I can't wait til the new harry potter!!!
How on earth do you win on that reward tv i have tried and tried and tried and we try to get the gift cards and such but never win anything. Share your secret womanly
Hugs
love
dianna
At 12:02 AM,
Nancy said…
Harry Potter. I was the first in our family to read it after Rosie touted it on her show. The others followed and then of course the movies as well! Fun.
$50 for a quiz??? I want to do that too. I love quizes and surveys and I do them for free. You find the most interesting freebies Cindy! But cash too? I am in awe!
At 7:20 AM,
Karen said…
the weather has been mild here lately so I am anticipating a snowy November. Hope we have some big blizzards this year :)
I love the snow !
tell me about rewards tv !
it sounds great !
I'll email you so I can get in on this too !
the Harry Potter date sounds like fun. traditions are great--this time even more fun with a new friend :)
I understand about Jack's funeral. Emotions guide you on matters like this.
hugs,
Karen
At 7:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Subaru b4 wagon celebrex online compact refrigerator Incorporating online in tn Medications that cause male impotence Discount fluoxetine online Handycam debian Purchase propecia germany 2004 subaru impreza turbo white for sale what side effects are associated with celebrex Announcements invitation stationery baby births pfizer celebrex http celebrex.seumala.net Mammoth basketball rims celebrex cause of high blood pressure Brother fax 4750 Extra long vibrators
Post a Comment
<< Home