Life Goes On

Friday, October 21, 2005

Random Stuff

The verdict is in
Anthony has finished
Weapons of the Gods
His Aunt Charly's book
It's a hit, he loved it
And was sad to finish it
He put a call in to the author,
Aunt Charly to find out when
the second book will be published
She was so flattered by his praise
She will send him a copy before
it goes to the publisher
Isn't that cool?

Speaking of Anthony
He has had a week
Gym classs will probably do him in
Scraped both shins on Monday
Sent home with a head injury on Wednesday
Playing soccer, ran into a brick wall

Sad news to report
Jack's obituary is online
Jack was a friend of Leap's
He was the one that introduced
Thelma and Louise into our lives
He lived with us back in the day
I have to go buy a paper
Or wait for someone to wake up
To get details
Another damn funeral
Leap would want me to go
Out of respect
I have to call Thelma today
To let her know
Perhaps we will go together

6 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger for_the_lonely said…

    I am sorry to hear of your friend's passing. My prayers are with you and those effeced by his death.

    Here's wishing that you have many sunnier days ahead.

    Love,
    Sarah

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    sorry to hear about Jack.
    I would go if you feel that is what Leap would have wanted.
    take care.
    hugs,
    Karen

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I love a good book and always hate when they end. Glad Anthony loved Charly's book. How cool to get an advance issue of the new one too.

    Sorry the sporting gods are rough on Ant this week. Hope he is okay!

    I am truly sorry for yet another loss in your life. I hope Thelma will attend Jack's funeral with you.

    You take care.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Sorry to hear about Jack :(
    Good for anthony!
    Love
    Dianna

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger lightfeather said…

    I am so sorry to hear that. I think you are right. Leap would want you to go.

    Hugs,
    Lighty

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Carie said…

    sorry to hear about your loss...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home