Now I Have IT
Anthony is better
But now it's my turn
Thankfully, not as bad
as he was
Here are the clues
for Regis and Kelly
To win a trip
Anywhere in the world
#1 turtle
#2 balloon
#3 gondola
#4 pyramid
#5 safari
Enter
But now it's my turn
Thankfully, not as bad
as he was
Here are the clues
for Regis and Kelly
To win a trip
Anywhere in the world
#1 turtle
#2 balloon
#3 gondola
#4 pyramid
#5 safari
Enter








5 Comments:
At 9:14 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
I am so glad he is better but sad you are under the weather.
Hugs and love and many wishes for a wonderful week
Love
dianna
At 9:58 AM,
Nancy said…
I hope you feel better soon and glad it is not as bad as Anthony's was!
Rest!
At 8:06 PM,
Lois Lane said…
I'm glad Anthony is getting over the bug. I hope you are feeling better soon too. I'm glad you weren't hit too hard. (knocks on wood)
Lois Lane
At 9:16 AM,
Nancy said…
Just checking in. Hope you are feeling better!
At 11:16 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
Oh poop..that sucks that you are sick...get well soon..hey winning a rip would make ANYONE feel better !LOL Good luck to you, Cindy! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home