Super Bowl XL

I think I still might be in shock
But it has happened
We are going to the Super Bowl!
My Beloved Steelers
Yes, that's right
I'm starting to feel human again
I fell in the basement last Saturday
On top of being sick
It ended up being a very quiet week
Uneventfull, just recovering
The plan for next Saturday
Is to go to Akron
For another Midlife Chryslers Show
It's a MS Forum member's birthday
Should be a very fun night








10 Comments:
At 11:17 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
HOT DAMN!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
I am rooting for your Steelers!
Love ya,
Sarah
At 8:42 AM,
A Flowered Purse said…
sorry about your fall, praying you have a quick recovery!
YAY on your superbowl team!
Love
dianna
At 3:23 PM,
Jaded said…
It really doesn't matter to me who wins...my teams are both out, and I only like them because they have cute quarterbacks, lol. Hub's team is out too, and while he's upset about it, I figure it's time to let someone else win for a change. PA is the next state over, so they're as good a team as any for me to cheer for.
Hope you have a great time at the concert! Now it's my turn to be sick, and Jadette's. Ugh.
At 10:23 PM,
Carie said…
I glad to hear you are feeling better, hope the fall wasn't to bad :o(
lol as I know very little about football I will cheer for your team just for you :)
At 10:33 AM,
Nancy said…
Happy to hear your Steelers are going to the Super Bowl. You must be very excited!
Hope you are feeling better from falling and being sick! I hope you just took it easy to rest up for the Super Bowl!!!
At 10:10 PM,
for_the_lonely said…
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
I SAW THAT YOUR STEELERS WON!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
LOVE,
SARAH
At 8:23 AM,
Jaded said…
Just checking in to see how things are going. Hope all is well.
At 5:49 PM,
Karen said…
hi Cindy,
just thought I would stop by and say hi---it's been a while.
hope you are doing ok.
hugs,
Karen
At 7:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a great site http://www.buying-paintball-barrels.info/Low-cholesterol-foods-and-diets.html Online prescription vardenafil http://www.land-rover-dealerships.info/baltimore_city_home_in.html free online cholesterol lowering diet Perdernales electric scholarship web promotion charlotte car insurance Cholesterol excersize testosterone Tooth+whitening+la+mesa Poker superstars crackz potter 26 brumfield circuit breakers Abbey bank uk merchant account high cholesterol
At 3:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home