Thankful
Still shaking
I just got home.
Had to do some running
Gas, Bank, Post Office
On the way home
The brakes went out.
Talk about scared.
I had enough brakes
to get me home.
So add brakes to my
Growing List
Gas Tank
Catalytic Converter
Plugs and Wires
Oil Change
My friend says
get a new one
Fixed income, hard to finance
I called good old Aunt Syl
Burst into tears
She will lend me the money
For repairs
My usual shop
booked solid
2 weeks
Waiting for a call back
from a friend of a friend
I'm safe
God bless Aunt Syl!
I just got home.
Had to do some running
Gas, Bank, Post Office
On the way home
The brakes went out.
Talk about scared.
I had enough brakes
to get me home.
So add brakes to my
Growing List
Gas Tank
Catalytic Converter
Plugs and Wires
Oil Change
My friend says
get a new one
Fixed income, hard to finance
I called good old Aunt Syl
Burst into tears
She will lend me the money
For repairs
My usual shop
booked solid
2 weeks
Waiting for a call back
from a friend of a friend
I'm safe
God bless Aunt Syl!








6 Comments:
At 3:20 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
OMG thank Goodness you are alright! praying that you get it fixed soon and that you are safe
Love
dianna
At 9:45 PM,
A Flowered Purse said…
woman you need to post more than once a day< i have time to read blogs tonight and you don't have anything new LOL :) Hugs to you and glad your car is getting fixed!
Love
di
At 10:02 PM,
lightfeather said…
Whew! That's scary. It has happened to me and when my kiddo was just a wee little one with her in the car. Panic!
Thank God for Aunt Syl. I am gonna say a little prayer for her tonight. Just because. I like her alot!
At 11:26 PM,
Jaded said…
I'll be saying some prayers of thanks tonight... because you are safe, and because Aunt Syl is an angel to the rescue.
At 1:45 AM,
Lois Lane said…
God bless Aunt Syl, indeed! I'm sorry you are having the rain/pour syndrome. Here's to hoping things calm quickly.
Lois Lane
At 8:32 AM,
author said…
It must have been a brakes kind of day. A friend of ours, a mechanic had to turn Jan's cars rotors yesterday. Her brakes were shot.
Living on these hills does a number on brakes.
Sorry for the fright you had...
Post a Comment
<< Home